How is tuition paid?
Tuition is paid through the online FACTS Tuition Management portal. Tuition may be paid in full or in a convenient 12-month payment plan starting in July. In the event of a special circumstance or hardship that arises during the school year, please communicate with the school office so that we can work together.
If I have more than one child, do I have to complete a form for each child?
If you are applying for school-based financial aid, only one form is needed per family. If you are applying for a voucher and/or SGO scholarship, a form is required for each child.
What is a “voucher”?
The Indiana Choice Scholarship, or “voucher” as it is more commonly known, is available to students who meet eligibility requirements. Students must satisfy both household income requirements and student eligibility to qualify.
What pathways open my family to a voucher?
The state offers seven other pathways to a voucher. A student must meet one of the seven pathways and the income requirements to participate.
- Two Semesters in a Public School Track – The student attended an Indiana K-12 public school (including a charter) for at least two semesters immediately preceding the first semester of receiving a Choice Scholarship
- “F” Public School Track – The student would be required to attend a specific public school based on his/her residency that that has been assigned an “F” grade. (However, he or she is not required to attend that public school before becoming eligible nor return to that school should the grade be raised).
- Special Education Track – The student has a disability that requires special education services and has an individualized education plan (IEP) or service plan (SP).
- Pre-K Track – The student received an Early Education Grant (On My Way Pre-K) and is attending kindergarten at the same school that they attended for preschool.
- Foster Care Track – The student is in foster care.
- Sibling Track – The sibling of the newly applying student received either a Choice Scholarship or an SGO Scholarship in a previous school year, including a school year that does not immediately precede the school year for which the student is applying for a Choice Scholarship.
- Previous Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) Track – The student received an SGO Scholarship in a previous school year, including a school year that does not immediately precede the school year for which the student is applying for a Choice Scholarship.
- Previous Choice Scholarship Student Track – The student received a Choice Scholarship in the school year immediately preceding the school year for which the student is applying for a Choice Scholarship.
The following chart shows the guidelines established by the state for the 2021-2022 school year. Tax returns for ALL persons living in a household should be submitted to show the total household income.
In addition to a voucher, your child may be eligible for a scholarship.The Institute for Quality Education (SGO) can provide a scholarship for your family and may open a pathway to a state voucher. Families with children in grades K-8 are welcome to apply if they meet the income eligibility requirements. For more information about the SGO scholarship, please visit the IQE homepage at www.i4qed.org. To apply for the SGO scholarship online, please visit https://sgo.i4qed.org/apply
How can I schedule a tour?
To schedule a tour, you can either call the school office at 317.357.3316 or submit an inquiry form.
How can I request more information about the school?
For more information about the school, you can either call the school office at 317.357.3316 or submit an inquiry form.